Mold can grow and spread very fast in a property that has suffered some form of damage caused by water. Whether it’s from a water loss incident in the past or from a recent one that you didn’t detect until the damage was done. Any left over moisture is a surefire way to invite mold into your property. If you try to clean and remove it yourself, the mold growth could move to areas that you can’t see or get to. This is why it’s vital that you call MasterPro’s expert mold removal technicians right away and have us remove and cleanup the mold before it has the chance to spread even further into the structure of your residential or commercial property.
Our mold removal and cleanup services are in-depth and performed by IICRC trained and certified professionals. We will not leave your home or business until we’ve made absolutely sure that all mold has been properly removed, cleaned, sanitized/disinfected so that it won’t have the chance to come back in the future. It’s a bit of a shock to know that if the conditions are ripe, mold can grow and spread through an entire building in as little as 24 hours. Time is of the essence! So don’t put off calling in a professional mold removal team to help rid your property of mold.
Mold is dangerous not just for your property, but it’s also dangerous to the health of anyone who lives or works in a building that is infected with mold. It introduces allergens and other harmful substances into the air that can have a great impact on your health.
Symptoms of exposure to mold: